« Home | M is for Meeya » | Beyond Fencing » | The Pol Sci Block Ten Years Ago » | First Day - UP Manila (June 1992) » 

Saturday, March 12, 2005 

Fencing Club Logbook

by TheDivineMissM!





I never got hold of the fencing logbook before. Someone used to hog it all the time! I am sooo glad for the club though. Fencing was the only athletic thing I have ever been involved in. I did so grudgingly, since everyone else in the block has joined, and my best friend John was the club president.


Judy used to prepare the training schedule (so it shouldn't surprise anyone that she probably has a wrinkle-free, colour-coded lesson plan today, Ms O-C!) Aguy was my Task Master, you should be a Physical Trainer 'Guy! You used to hold me up by teh collar of my shirt when I nearly passed out from the training! I would always get drawn against Beth, and I dont know why I even bother to get up... she is left handed and had a farther reach than most guys on the team! And there was weird Fred who would watch us train at the lobby of AS (how pathetic was that...)

I wish we still have the fencing club!!!!


kilala ko kung sino yung hog hihihi :D wag kang mag-alala ella mas matanda pa rin ako sa inyo with the exception of beth opkors hihihi :D

Post a Comment

About This Weblog

    Previously, a blog about how life has treated us after our last duel on the piste. Now, unmasked, we reveal ourselves as political scientists first, fencers second.

    Our country is the Philippines - where the University that brought us together stands. Though we'd rather pretend that eveything is fine, it is not.

    We've laid down our swords and sharpened our words. Now we raise our mightier pens and say: en garde.

    For Pinas. Our guts, your glory.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates