« Home | Dirty Thirties - A Woman's Angst-Filled Prattle » | Fencing Club Logbook » | M is for Meeya » | Beyond Fencing » | The Pol Sci Block Ten Years Ago » | First Day - UP Manila (June 1992) » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005 

Nerds Caught on Pic

by MrsPartyGirl



Panalo talaga itong pic na ito! I don't even remember posing for this picture pero, lo and behold, smile galore pa ako. I am keeping this picture so I can show my parents that I did study in college :D Thanks for posting this on the egroups, Ella. Whenever I see this natatawa/natutuwa ako, as I'm sure you all are, too. :D


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Phone-in question: asan si aguy nung mga panahon na ito?

Naku po, ako sinunog ko na lahat ng picture pre-1996, ahihihi.... nahihiya ako aminin na ako ay isang uni-brow. I just kept grad pick and diploma as evidence na ako po talaga ay nakapagtapos!
Asan nga ba si Aguy??? Dapat sya ay nasa gitna!
Alam nyo ang missing, yung group picture sa oble... na for some reason ay wala ako.. that would be good.

Post a Comment

About This Weblog

    Previously, a blog about how life has treated us after our last duel on the piste. Now, unmasked, we reveal ourselves as political scientists first, fencers second.

    Our country is the Philippines - where the University that brought us together stands. Though we'd rather pretend that eveything is fine, it is not.

    We've laid down our swords and sharpened our words. Now we raise our mightier pens and say: en garde.

    For Pinas. Our guts, your glory.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates