« Home | I BLOG, THEREFORE I AM. » | Nerds Caught on Pic » | Dirty Thirties - A Woman's Angst-Filled Prattle » | Fencing Club Logbook » | M is for Meeya » | Beyond Fencing » | The Pol Sci Block Ten Years Ago » | First Day - UP Manila (June 1992) » 

Friday, March 18, 2005 

Critical juncture

by Dyes



A friend once said that when you are nearing thirty, you are approaching a phase known as the ‘critical juncture’. During this time, a fork road is seen ahead while an uncertainty looms over the head. It seems that you subconsciously associate your age to a chapter in your life, and you would want either to start a new life or continue with the one you currently have.

Or probably, you are just reflecting on your life.

But being thirty?!!! I have to cram my remaining-months-before-thirty to achieve the ten-year plan I set for myself when I was still twenty. Let me see, I still do not have my own house…. no kids yet … got fat and lotsa wrinkles… and still carnivorous!!! Err… I think I would include these things to the next ten-year plan I am formulating, but I need to read a good skin-and-diet book first.

I gotta have a life!

About This Weblog

    Previously, a blog about how life has treated us after our last duel on the piste. Now, unmasked, we reveal ourselves as political scientists first, fencers second.

    Our country is the Philippines - where the University that brought us together stands. Though we'd rather pretend that eveything is fine, it is not.

    We've laid down our swords and sharpened our words. Now we raise our mightier pens and say: en garde.

    For Pinas. Our guts, your glory.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates